Sunday, January 30, 2011

My baby is 7!!

Where does the time go? I know everyone asks this question, but it doesn't make time slow down. It seems like time goes faster and faster as I get older. Maybe it's because I feel so blessed in the here and now, that I often don't want things to change. And because things naturally change, I resist it.

Anyway, Anne is 7 today! I really can't believe it! Seems like yesterday that we were so excited to finally have some pink in the house! She has been a joy since day one. The boys treat her like a princess, which has been such a great lesson for them. I've been learning about the glorious difference between girls and boys, and I praise God for it! We've always called her Princess. Not in the spoiled, "it's all about you" sense, but in the "you belong to the kingdom of God" sense. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made. And God intends us to be princesses and princes in His kingdom. I pray that Anne will always know her Lord, Jesus. I pray that she will always feel the love of her earthly father and mother. As I pray this for all my children, and for you today as well!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

In Christ,
Anne's Mommy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment